Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I was tagged by my husband. Here are my seven facts. Unfortunately, all my friends with blogs have already been tagged too, so there may be some repeats in my tag-ees.

The rules: each player should list seven random facts about themselves on their blog as well as the rules to this little game. At the end of their post, they need to tag seven people. Let those folks know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have a pair of what I call my bad luck pajamas. I was wearing them on 9/11 and when I had an eclamptic seizure on Jan. 1, 2002. I still have them but haven't worn them since.

2. When I was 16, I hit a parked car in the mall parking lot and took off.

3. I was a twirler in Jr. High. I also played French Horn.

4. When I was 17, I went to a New Kids on the Block concert and got to stay at their hotel. We snuck onto their floor and stole a used glass off a room service tray that we truly believed had been used by Joe McIntyre. When they left the hotel there was a huge stampede around them, and my hand got cut somehow.

5. In third grade I won a school essay contest called, "What the School Lunch Means to Me." I got to write the essay on posterboard and it was hung up in the cafeteria.

6. I used the be obsessed with The Monkees. I knew all their songs, had posters of them, and my friends mom had some shirts made for us that said "The Monkees." They were black and had the words written diagonally on the front in white block iron on letters. Then she had our names written on them in red paint pen on the shoulder. I was a big nerd, and even I thought those shirts were nerdy. But I had to wear it anyway.

7. To this day, a 64-count box of Crayola crayons thrills me. When I was a kid my favorites were "Sea Foam Green" and "Sky Blue."

My tags are:
Susie
Forrest
Rachel
Amy
Lance
Jason
Robert

Sorry if there are some repeats.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey, I learned some new stuff about my wife!

Robert Conn said...

How true Kristen!!!

I mean it has its own sharpener on the back of the box... What could be better?

Rachel said...

I love a good box of crayons. However, my favorite school supply is the huge package of Sharpie markers.

I have been getting really excited as I walk through Wal-Mart and see they are beginning to stock their school supplies.

Todd Wright said...

Hey! I know you're working on a new blog! I wanna' read it!