Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've been having some really weird and vivid dreams lately. Let me share... (by the way, I was made fun of a lot when I was younger for making my family sit and listen to VERY LONG and VERY DETAILED accounts of my dreams.) Night before last I dreamed I got into a really big fight with my sister-in-law because she made fun of me for wearing capri pants with mary jane style pumps and no socks. I said, "Rudeness!" to her and she stuck her tongue out at me. Last night I dreamed that I was chosen to be the personal assistant of some TV executive (played by that guy on Studio 60, one of the head guys but not Chandler, the other one) and he picked me up every day at my mom's house and she was very suspicious of his motives. My dreams always seem to be a pretty much real world situations. I hardly ever have fantastical type dreams, like my dad. He dreams stuff like, he sees an old lady in a bad wig and a red dress, and she walks like a marionette puppet. She's telekenetic and she sends a machete flying at him. Or once he dreamed that a giant turtle came up on the porch and ate his brother and both of his grandparents. He hit it with a switch and the turtle spit them all out, unharmed.
My husband, Todd, frequently dreams about crimes being committed. My son, Jonah, dreams a lot about turning into animals, or about inanimate objects talking. My question to you: what are frequent themes of your dreams, or what "type" of dreams do you frequently have? Share one, or many, with us.

3 comments:

Todd Wright said...

I dream 'bout you, girl.

Todd Wright said...

Hey,
don't stop blogging. i love the way you think and write. you're the funniest person i've ever met.

let's make out later, okay?

Todd Wright said...

I ain't playing. You're totally awesome.

Awesome.