Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Here are some of the highlights of my day:

Todd told Jonah this morning that he was going to whip him so hard he would cry all night.

I went to the bank to withdraw the THOUSANDS of dollars I got from my tax refund. And it really was thousands. Usually we have to pay in. I'm thrilled!

I took my car to get it washed and vacuumed (not by me, by a professional.) They found an OLD sippy cup of chocolate milk under the seat. I mean really OLD. Like maybe a year. Maybe more. It was a Chuck-E-Cheese cup.

I decided to get a tattoo. I think. I looked and looked online for one I liked but couldn't find one. I've always wanted one. I used to be too scared of the pain, but after you have kids, nothing seems quite as painful as it used to. My plan is to reward myself with a tattoo when I reach my weight loss goal. Like that will ever happen. I guess I need to think more positively. It WILL happen! And SOON! (I just mentally added, Yeah, right, to that. Oops.)

I picked Jonah up from school only to learn he had been sent TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! For cutting in line! That doesn't seem that bad to me, but probably he's not telling me everything. He told me "all the words had gone out of his mind" when I tried to get some more info.

For the first time ever, Finley went to bed without taking a bottle. She did drink milk from a sippy cup (or, as she would say, a bup) , but NO bottle. I was secretly really sad about it.

I watched LOST, where I saw the terrible truth about John Locke.

I read the plot outline of the movie DEAD SILENCE. I was terrified by the commercial, and the plot outline is just as terrifiying. I mean, it's got possessed ventriloquist dummies in it. THERE IS NOTHING SCARIER TO ME! Plus people with their tongues cut out. When I saw the commercial for the first time, I almost cried. I hate those little dummies! I think one of the worst ones is that Charlie McCarthy doll, the one with the little monacle on his eye and the top hat. Once I saw a Fantasy Island episode where one came to life. No thank you.

And now here I am, blogging away. I'm pretty sure no one but Todd reads this, so I've decided this blog is just for me. Nothing thought provoking or philosophical, no trying to be cute or clever. Just me. Todd, hello. You don't have to comment. You can just tell me your comment in person.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm reading too . . . watch out for me.

Robert Conn said...

I don't read this thing!