Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm having the worst time remembering my username and password for the new blogger. I keep trying to post comments and then after I get them all typed, I can't post them because I can't remember my sign in stuff. Pathetic. Obviously I remembered them just moments ago.
Well, we've put a contract on another house, so we're getting ready to sell ours. Lots of menial type work involved. I'm sure you can all guess how thrilled Todd is about that part of it. We burned leaves outside today and someone called the cops on us. (Turns out we were irritating the asthma of one of our neighbors.) While the cop was there I tried to block his view of the expired tags on our car. Hope no cops are reading this.
Speaking of cops, I was witness to a shoplifting incident today. I went into the Dollar Store at Chestnut Village for some Clorox Bleach. I was about to pay when the clerk asked the lady two behind me in line what was under her jacket. It turned out to be her purse. Now, I'll admit that it's odd to wear a jacket over your purse. The clerk then said she'd have to see what was in the lady's purse. A heated argument followed. I was tempted to take my bleach and run. The lady in question, plus her accomplice who was right behind me, took off. The clerk took off after them. Anyway, she didn't catch them but they called 911. I was scared, man!

2 comments:

Todd Wright said...

I told you life with me would be a wild ride, baby.

Robert Conn said...

You made that sound so non-chalant, as if that sort of thing happens to you all the time. You should have got all COPS on their behinds.

"Yo, freeze punk!"