Monday, February 19, 2007



Well, first let me apologize for my long absence. I have my reasons, too numerous to list, for being gone...but now I'm back and better than ever. Today is President's Day, which I celebrated by eating a Reese's Crispy Crunchy Bar (delicious, by the way) and getting a new card table. Jonah celebrated by getting a new Power Rangers Decoder Phone, which he is playing with at this second, peeking around the corner and whispering, "Believe me when I tell you I DON'T HAVE IT!!" This was followed by a dive across the kitchen floor. Finley celebrated by getting stuck under the dining room table, eating an unidentified item off the kitchen floor, and taking a 3 hour nap.
The pictures are from our trip to the park last week.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you're back! It's great to see new pictures of your kids.

Rachel said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad you're back. The kids look great. They're so cute.

Todd Wright said...

I made those kids.

Kinda.