Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me


Yesterday was our ten year anniversary. I always imagined that we'd take a romantic getaway on our ten year anniversary, and Todd would surprise me with some fabulous piece of jewelry. Well...not quite. We "got away" to Logan's Roadhouse for a steak, and then to Target. And Todd didn't surprise me with jewelry, but he did buy me something I can wear. Sort of.


I wanted to do something really special and significant to celebrate our 10 years together. Something you don't do everyday. And, I've know for a while exactly what I wanted to do. So, without further ado, here it is.






4 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Man, that's the fanciest fish hook I've ever seen...

Susie Moore said...

Nice! It looks really great!

Melissa Lee said...

Kristen, uh...ummm....huh?

Todd Wright said...

If you're ever at the Boneyard in Lufkin, Texas while your spouse is getting a tattoo, do not - I repeat - DO NOT pick up the big black portfolio with a stock photo of the family on the cover.

There are things in that book...there are...I saw things...it was....

Just don't pick up the dang book, alright?