Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm going to attempt to make 2 dishes for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I didn't even try last year, being great with child, and also disheartened by my past failures. There was the big flop with sweet potato pies 2 years ago (they flopped right out onto my oven door as I was getting them out) and of course, what I like to call "The Chocolate Pie Incident." (Some of you were unfortunate enough to partake of what was left of that chocolate pie, most of which had spilled in the back seat of the Mallard. That was at Christmas, but it still counts against me.)
This year, I'm making sweet potato casserole and the old stand by, green bean casserole (not a stand by to me, I've never made it.) Why, why, why do I always volunteer to make a dish I've never tried to make before? Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing. Right now, i'm laughing.

Todd Wright said...

I'm scratching. Right now, i'm scratching.

Rachel said...

I hope your dishes turned out well.