Monday, May 05, 2008

You Absolutely Must Try This

I think I've found one of the neatest things ever on the worldwide web (not counting my own blog.) I won't even go into how I found it, because 1) it's too stupid, and 2) it's really too stupid.

It's called the Face of the Future face transformer. And I'd never heard of it before...so I'm assuming you haven't either. If you already know all about it, then see you later.

You upload a photo (of yourself, your kids, whoever...) and then you can choose what you want it to be "transformed" into. You can see what you'd look like as a baby, a child, a teenager, young adult, old adult, Afro-Caribean, Caucasian, East Asian, and West Asian. You can also see what you'd look like as the opposite sex.

I uploaded my own picture and tried it out. I wasn't too impressed with the baby and child options, but the teenager one was really pretty accurate. The old one was disturbing, and probably also pretty accurate. I LOVED seeing what I'd look like if I were a different race. Turns out I'd still be gorgeous.

What really truly freaked me out was when I uploaded Jonah's picture. Seeing what he might look like as a teenager or an old man? Totally weird. But also neat. I showed it to my mom and she hated it.

Here are some pics of Jonah. The first one is him now, then as a teenager, then as an adult.




WEIRD, huh?! What's funny is to think of him wearing those football pajamas as a 30 year old man. I'll post some more of my family, "transformed," later this week. Here's the link if you want to check it out for yourself:

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/index.html

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Kristen,
We spent an hour on that site tonight. It was fun. Thanks for sharing that. I look just like Condoleezza Rice as an African American woman and Blake still looks pretty hot as an old man - I was pretty jazzed about that!!!!

April said...

i don't even know how i ended up at your blog- i was blog jumping and somehow i landed here. anyway- you are too funny and i love your wit. cya, just another blog reader named april