Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Here are some things that have happened in the past few days:

I fell down in the kitchen. It was one of those falls where you're walking, then you think, "Hey! I'm on the floor!"

Finley has started stripping her diaper off at every opportunity. Yesterday I found "number 2" in various spots all over the living room. This set Jonah off, who repeatedly screamed, "I see poop!"

Finley refused to nap today (one of the only times ever) and during the whole brouhaha, pulled every toy off her shelf, to the point that could hardly walk in there. I went in to check on her to find her diaper leaking "number 2" which got all over my arm. Later, I went to check on her again and stepped on pee.

This evening I had to wake Todd up to go to guitar lessons, and he talked gibberish, and told me he had to put on his "belter."

Jonah has his first loose tooth.

We sold our house today. We'll close on Oct. 29.

We called my mother-in-law tonight, and could hear her shouting, "A.W., you need Febreeze, you need Febreeze!"

Today at Sonic, a girl named "NewNew" brought us our drinks.

Jonah asked me if people would have skin in Hell.

8 comments:

Todd Wright said...

Maybe we should get Romack to help set "NewNew" up with "Butters."

Robert Conn said...

Skin in Hell huh?

What kind of Homeschooling are you guys doing over there?

Romack said...

Butters only checks out prison chicks....unless NewNew has a rap sheet - it ain't happenin'

Amy said...

Yikes on the diaper thing!

Susie Moore said...

Hey! Im on the floor! lol

Shelly said...

Staying at home, it has it's rewards!

jenni said...

That is quite a day! :)

Rachel said...

You are so hilarious.