Monday, November 06, 2006



Well, here it is. My first blog. So much to say...where do I begin? Well, I'm really just doing this one to see if my blog works. So here goes.
I took Finley to have her picture made at Sears a couple of weeks ago. All in all, I wasn't too pleased with the whole experience. But luckily she's so cute that the pics turned out pretty good, despite the photographer. Here are two of my favorites. The one I actually bought was cute but when we got it back she wasn't even centered in the picture, plus she had drool all over her chin.
Shame on you, Sears Portait Studio. Shame on you.

5 comments:

Robert Conn said...

YEAH! You're in the Bloggosphere or whatever they call it. I'm the first to comment on your blog. Even before Todd. Ohhh, somehow that makes be feel dirty!

Welcome to the world of useless information.

Todd Wright said...

she looks like her mom.

Jinx said...

Look...a photographer, right here ------>

No need in paying stupid Sears.

And thank goodness she looks like her mom...

Jason Fullen said...

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

Amy said...

Kristen, you're blogging! Guess we'll finally be able to keep in touch with each other now. Finley is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos.